Consumer Packaged Goods and Retail
As customers seek better value for their money, so should you
Just as conscientious consumers compensate for overall wealth erosion by increasing savings and seeking out value purchases, you need to optimize your training expenses using a combination of effective learning solutions and the right training plan-just what Tata Interactive Systems specializes in.
The Consumer Packaged Goods and Retail industry is primarily driven by consumer spending and as the economic downturn unravels, bottom lines will continue to sag. A weak economic environment, higher savings rates, and the de-leveraging in the financial system all indicate that pressure on consumer spending will not ease in a while.
In addition to these extrinsic factors, the Consumer Packaged Goods and Retail industry also has systemic challenges related to processes and people that impact their efficiency and profitability. Training is critical to address these challenges.
According to our research, a learning roadmap for the industry should cover the four key strategic differentiators.
Tata Interactive Systems' Consumer Packaged Goods and Retail practice has evolved a training roadmap that addresses these issues.
Strategic Training Roadmap
Our learning propositions cover on-boarding and orientation, products and processes, supervisory skills, leadership and business acumen.
Click each tab to learn more about our learning propositions.
View how our learning solutions impact each type of target audience.
- Kraft Foods
- Colgate Palmolive
- The Kroger Company
- Food Marketing Institute
- US-based global consumer products major
Sample Case Studies
- Training program for a leading hotel chain on Leadership and Business Acumen
- Cost leadership training for one of the world's largest food retailers
- Team management training for the largest US FMCG giant
- Training for a leading hotel chain on leadership in handling difficult situations
- Point-of-sale training for one of the world's largest DIY specialists
- Beverage service and awareness training for one of the largest Australian beverage companies
- Sales training for one of the largest US FMCG giants