Access resources on topics related to e-learning, usability, and technology.
Click on the document titles to download. Links will open a PDF document in a new window.
- Mapping ID to Performance Needs [Whitepaper]
- The Multiple Learning Experiences (M-LEx™) Model – A Holistic Approach to Education [Whitepaper]
- How to Successfully Manage High Risk, High Reward Learning Projects [Whitepaper]
- Adaptive Learning Systems [Whitepaper]
- Spreadsheet Simulation [Whitepaper]
- Designing MOOCs – A White Paper on ID for MOOCs [Whitepaper]
- Cybersecurity [Whitepaper]
- LeX Design Model [Whitepaper]
- Performance Support - Because Training Is Not Enough [Whitepaper]
- Creating mobile learning that works [Whitepaper]
- My PLE for Alcatel Lucent [Whitepaper]
- Tin Can – unabridged [Whitepaper]
- Entertainment in E-learning [Whitepaper]
- Simulations and Project Management [Article]
- 100 Seconds Learner [Article]
- Abstracting a complex world [Article]
- Business transformation - the value added by a serious game [Article]
- It's not just about using HTML5 [Article]
- Mobile learning - to convert or not to convert [Article]
- TIS's Project Life Cycle [Article]
- Vivifying instruction through Story-based Learning [Article]
- SimBLs®-the application of learning [Article]
- Role-play it again, Sam [Article]
- Justifying e-learning-ROI and impactful training [Article]
- Putting the interaction back into interactivity [Article]
- Blended learning-smorgasbord or solution system [Article]
Bringing Learning Practitioners Together for the Common Good
Tata Interactive has been actively bringing together global learning practitioners to further the cause of learning. Our original ideas on learning, in the form of whitepapers and articles, have been featured in leading publications on learning and development.
Tata Interactive Learning Forum
The Tata Interactive Learning Forum (TLF) is a symposium of global leaders in the field of learning and development.
Initiated in 2005, the TLF is a platform for sharing ideas and insights on overcoming challenges related to learning and development. Past editions of this invitation-only event, in New York, Chicago, London, Boston, Mumbai, and Sydney, brought together thought leaders, corporate executives, university deans, academicians, publishers, and educationists in a free-flowing exchange of ideas around shared themes.
The TLF offers you an opportunity to:
For more details: http://www.tatalearningforum.com/
Tata Interactive Learning Disabilities Forum
The Tata Interactive Learning Disability Forum is pushing the envelope on thinking around special needs education in India. Around 13 to 14 percent of Indian school children suffer from learning disorders. Recognising that Learning Disability (LD) was not on the agenda even in the best of schools, TIS began to support the only LD clinic in India in 2002 and then backed up this effort with its deep capabilities and experience in learning design and development.
The TLDF adopts a 'think global, act local' strategy. It attempts to share the latest global knowledge and advances in LD on a local platform. The goal is to improve general awareness of LD, promote remedial measures, increase the active participation of schools, incorporate LD in medical and Bachelor of Education syllabi, and influence policy on special needs education.
The TLDF has won the 2011 Genpact NASSCOM Social Innovation Honours.
For more details: http://www.tatalearningforum.com